This fine venue was built by the Knights of Malta in 1765. As it is situated by the sea, it’s original use was to store the grain offloaded from the ships in the harbour. Eventually formed part of the old power station in the area. Recently restored this venue has been turned into an attractive locality.
• Capacity - 240 persons round tables / 300 persons long tables / 600 persons stand up reception
• Catering - outside catering
Photos sourced from Valletta Cruise Port